Designing The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designing The Future

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feedback Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidnightDistort
Admin
MidnightDistort

Feedback Update Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Update   Feedback Update EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Going to try this once again and do need some feedback, activity or anything to get this forum going again. Let me know in this category what you think needs improving.

Obviously i need to work on this but there is no point if there is zero activity, so all i need is one person to get this moving and try to get others involved. But basically this forum will improve over time. I plan on putting some different categories in once i get some feedback or activity.
Back to top Go down
https://udesignthefuture.board-directory.net
Mr.Poster

Feedback Update Empty
PostSubject: feedback   Feedback Update EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm here bro. What's up? Just stay positive and post things that stimulate discussion
Back to top Go down
MidnightDistort
Admin
MidnightDistort

Feedback Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Update   Feedback Update EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you. Are you from the TVP community?

Anyway yes i will try to focus on positivity and try to post things that stimulate discussion. It will help if others are active and if people are watching these topics via email or in some way to keep the forum going that would be great.

First things first though i will need to contact a person, Rashad who is a TVP Point of Contact or POC in my state. I am going to start communicating with him and we will try to set up some form of communication and maybe have a better understanding of what they are trying to accomplish.

What i am trying to accomplish here is to try to put up a wealth of info, start problem solving and together we can start focusing on the problems we have today and the problems that TVP has from becoming reality.

I do need to try to fix a few things on this forum to make it better and even though there 'might' be a better way i have yet to see that and right now i can access this forum on my phone if i need to Smile

I will also encourage others to redirect all their efforts to http://www.thevenusproject.com/ as they are attempting to improve and to make things better and easier for us. I feel the site somewhat difficult to use at times, certain things on that site can be improved but in order to work together on this, we all need to be on the same page. So if something is posted on here that should be posted on there, either post the link onto thevenusproject site or do a copy of what is there. I will like to remind you that i don't know how well this forum will turn out and is not a part of the TVP activists, however as i said before it's a bit difficult to try to get my idea across so that is why i wanted this forum in the first place. I need to change, update or add things on this forum so bear with me, i will attempt to do so within the week. In the meantime post something in the feedback forum or the other one. Don't worry that it isn't in the right spot yet, but keeping the forum active will help me improve the site a little more. I will move topics to a different place when necessary but already i want to get something going whether it's work problems, or money problems. It doesn't really matter, i have some ideas and i see problems in our current world that could be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Poster

Feedback Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Update   Feedback Update EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Yes, I'm from the TVP community. All I can recommend to you is is to follow the directions in the Get Involved section of the site. Start posting up posters, passing out fliers, etc etc. You gotta be active bro. I feel you may be overthinking things; plus your personal life may be causing you stress, too. Just get what you need to get in order in your personal life and then devote as much as your time and energy to sharing TVP around your area. Kinda like a Jehovah Witness...  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
MidnightDistort
Admin
MidnightDistort

Feedback Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Update   Feedback Update EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 am

That is a good idea, thanks. I didn't think of that but my job is causing stress (more than they should be) so i am focusing on trying to fix that or just quit and find something else. The other problem is lack of income, so yeah my job situation is stressing me out. Thanks for your input, this helps me focus on what i need to do. Did you read my post about my job situation? If you got any ideas post them there: https://udesignthefuture.board-directory.net/t35-job-hunting

If you can't reply or see it, it might be because you need an account here (or i just need to change the settings on here to allow this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feedback Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Update   Feedback Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback Update
Page 1 of 1