Designing The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designing The Future

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Job Hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MidnightDistort
Admin
MidnightDistort

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:03 pm

For some, it's difficult to find a sustainable job that you feel comfortable working in. Right now i am having that problem. I need something different..

Here are some things that i am trying out..

1. Asking for help from others if they got an idea.
2. I am expecting a call from someone who should give me a hand in getting some extra cash.
3. Applying at a few places around where i live (again)
4. Going to a local county college center with some job info and asking them about what i can do to help my situation as well.
5. Posting it on here.

Basically there things that i have been trying, i have been trying to apply quite often, i kinda stopped (didn't really just 'give up' gave it some time to simmer) but i am working on it again, even though it seems like a lost cause and it won't work well if i feel frustrated all the time and have trouble coping with my current job situation. I will update if i do find something, otherwise if anyone knows of something else i could try i am all ears. If there are ways to gain income legally, i'm all for it. Long as i have something to pay my bills, or..

change my lifestyle around. There is an angle i could try. I live in an apartment so it is not easy for me to put up solar panels or grow food, although i could grow some food in a small pot. So later on i will add another section on here about how to grow your own food in different situations. In the meantime, post suggestions or tips on what i can do in my apartment to save money. I use dish soap and water to save money on washing my hands without losing it's cleaning ability. At the same time i am keeping my immune system together by allowing some germs to stay on my hands, but if anything dangerous like chemicals i always use straight soap and sanitizer. However i live alone and i do sanitize my house and i am not a germaphobe, nor i think using straight soap detergent or sanitizer all the time is healthy for you. I am smart enough to know how to manage all that and know when i need extras for that.
Back to top Go down
https://udesignthefuture.board-directory.net

Job Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Designing The Future :: Main Forum :: Problem Solving-
Jump to: